Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which do you prefer, GPT or HYIP?

girlaloosh01

I know that all of us know what GPT and HYIP stands for. GPT are those programs such as PTC [paid-to-click], PTP [paid-to-post], and other more.

HYIP [high investment yield program] requires investment depending on the company. But mostly, the minimum initial deposit is around $3-$5.

I've tried both already. Of course, we cannot deny the fact that these 2 are prone to scam.

So with regards to the question, I still prefer GPT. Actually we can really earn here in GPT, and investment is just optional. BUt of course, without

investing, you'll earn slowly. Unlike in HYIPs, if you invest a high amount, you'll also get a high amount in just a few days or even hours. What I don't like in HYIPs is that

it's more prone to scam, and you must be wise so that you'll not lose your money.

• 2 weeks later...

i think hyip sites are wasting our time and money too because that sites maybe turns to scam at any second with robbing our money but in GPT sites , you can work when yo are free and not worried because in PTP the forum earns from banners so it will not close never and gpt sites earns %10 from the advertisers ads there . i hope iam right

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes but some GPT sites can also become scams as well. You have to spend time working on them in order to make money slowly. But for HYIP you just invest money in it. We say "time is money". So it is pretty much the same for GPT and HYIP if they become scam. You will all face huge loss. Just pick the legit programs. And do not spend to much time or money on one single program to diffuse the risk.

• Upvote 1

At the moment I prefer GPT , since my goal is to buy something . To get a precise amount of money , and not very much , GPT is best suited. But if you aim higher you will need invest some effort and will have to use things like HYIPS , since GPT possiblities are very limited . GPT involves small work for a fixed price , when on the other hand HYIP gives you you a chance to earn unlimited. And as some said , GPT involves less risk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

all of them is good dude, but you must be to know where is the right time and the right timing to do all kind of online bussiness, and also some reference about it..:D

now i more at PTP as the main source and HYIP also GPT as additional, but if i already make some investment i think GPT will be my first income.

all of them is good dude, but you must be to know where is the right time and the right timing to do all kind of online bussiness, and also some reference about it.. :D

now i more at PTP as the main source and HYIP also GPT as additional, but if i already make some investment i think GPT will be my first income.

But GPT i thinkdidn't give big income, maybe not like forex or HYIP. For HYI we must make big deposit and off course to not scam HYIP. If we calculate in PTP we only get $2-5$ for 100 post, it's need long time, in forex we can't get it more fast and more amout but have big risk. So PTP is good because we have no risk

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is not true that both GPT and hyips are going to scam - though hyips turn scam as they usually dont have any source of income other than the money they receive as deposits and if they have that is too less to pay every one. But that is not in case of GPT sites they have different source of incomes like good PTC sites earn revenue from ads they serve and so is about PTP forums they get banner and other type of paid ads so they earn and they can keep on paying their members.

I prefer GPT over HYIP as we don't have to invest anything in GPT and therefore can stay safe from loosing our money in it. Whereas, HYIP's are a risky business to invest on. Even the most trusted HYIP programs turns into a scam sooner or later. So, I would prefer GPT programs where the member can earn without risking their money.

I am prefering hyips because they are very risky, but with a minimum deposit and reinvesting you will get out your desposit together with acceptable earnings. This deposits can be collected by being active in all kind of get paid to sites.

I myself used to invest in HYIP's but soon found out that even the legit HYIP's used to turn into a scam sooner or later. In my views, we might get successful in earning 10-20 percent profits from our investment but soon will loose it all in a single go when we become a victim of such HYIP's. Forex is a safer option for me.

I myself used to invest in HYIP's but soon found out that even the legit HYIP's used to turn into a scam sooner or later. In my views, we might get successful in earning 10-20 percent profits from our investment but soon will loose it all in a single go when we become a victim of such HYIP's. Forex is a safer option for me.

From what i have experienced, from what i have joined 3 hyip with 1 dollar investment only 1 site remained and giving me profit the time two scammed is only a week. Really not good even if you know the site that pays today but tomorrow is not. :D

From what i have experienced, from what i have joined 3 hyip with 1 dollar investment only 1 site remained and giving me profit the time two scammed is only a week. Really not good even if you know the site that pays today but tomorrow is not. :D

Investing in HYIP's is surely risky and therefore I do not try those ponzi schemes as risk:reward ratio is not good at all. However, earning through GPT can allow you to earn in incentives and without the risk of any initial investment which is a safer option as compared to HYIP's

If we have funds to invest then we can risk sometimes but if we dont want to risk then just concentrate to get funds. It is really frustrating for others that they got scammed for the first time. I also got scammed but it did not stop my earning online but indeed i made to increase my earnings in other sites that what i know have no investments. :D

If we have funds to invest then we can risk sometimes but if we dont want to risk then just concentrate to get funds. It is really frustrating for others that they got scammed for the first time. I also got scammed but it did not stop my earning online but indeed i made to increase my earnings in other sites that what i know have no investments. :D

It is really frustrating we a person is scammed the whole initial investment amount for just earning a mere interest for their investment in HYIP's I do believe that investing in HYIP's are profitable only when the HYIP has been paying since a very long time. However, the people who can't afford to loose their hard earned money can try earning through GPT sites without risking a single penny.

It is really frustrating we a person is scammed the whole initial investment amount for just earning a mere interest for their investment in HYIP's I do believe that investing in HYIP's are profitable only when the HYIP has been paying since a very long time. However, the people who can't afford to loose their hard earned money can try earning through GPT sites without risking a single penny.

I dont know really if that will assure as if that hyip is paying for a very long time and will not scam tomorrow. I remembered a member told that a good strategy in hyip. When a hyip site is just open try to invest because it is better to invest in early stage of hyip rather than in middle or old age of hyip. :D

I dont know really if that will assure as if that hyip is paying for a very long time and will not scam tomorrow. I remembered a member told that a good strategy in hyip. When a hyip site is just open try to invest because it is better to invest in early stage of hyip rather than in middle or old age of hyip. :D

Well, I wonder why he said you that but yes, newly launched HYIP's do try to build up their reputation in the starting stages so that they can scam something big in the near future. Investing when a site is extremely new can help you receive maximum chances of getting your interest back from investment.