Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Controlling emotions that hold you back

free forex

• 3 weeks later...

Controlling emotions is not very good. This greatly affects the person. I can say this from my own experience. When what needs to be expressed, we restrain ourselves, it greatly affects the internal state. And of course, if the state of mind suffers, the physical one suffers. I understood this after consulting with doctors home care agencies. Unfortunately, I had to undergo treatment. And no, not psychological, my state of immunity was very badly damaged. I was shocked, I didn’t even think that I could be so sick. It’s good that everything is good at the moment, but I don’t want to repeat what I experienced anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Emotion in trading has role for trader in making decisions. Control emotion is very important to avoid bad decision like as revenge to the market, over trading, greedy. Especially when trader faces to loss, they must accept the loss as part in trading activity. Here risk management also important besides money management trading. When newbie not yet ready start in real account they can take learn using demo ECN FXOpen broker to understand environment of the market forex