USDsolve

Best Change

Sign in to follow this  
johnmarsh

How to polish your web development skills?

If you’re in the eCommerce industry, your entire business relies on a customer converting when they reach your product page. You’ve probably tried some of the following tactics to increase conversions: Added high quality product photos Added a unique product description Optimized your website for ease of use Offered discounts or incentives But, sometimes these tactics aren’t enough. If you’re still struggling to boost your conversion rates, you’ll need something to really grab your customers’ attention and make them click “buy now” right then and there. And that’s where video comes in. Unsurprisingly, video has become one of the best tools for digital marketing. Many businesses are using this visual medium to spread brand awareness, advertise and even boost their SEO. But one of the biggest opportunities for video content lies in the eCommerce industry, specifically in the format of eCommerce product videos. As recommended from web design company Dubai just take a look at some of these stats from an Animoto study on video:

42% of consumers want to see more product videos

64% of eBay shoppers want to see more product videos

84% of Amazon shoppers want to see more product videos

I agree with above comments. If you want to polish your skills the need to do some practical work.  I start making websites 6 month before and i successfully created a ecomerce store for my client who is selling baby car seats in dubai. It was a tough task to create something that match with the kid experience. But i think, i have done pretty good job and good thing is that client is very happy so i think practice is only way to go.