Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to polish your web development skills?

• 2 weeks later...

If you’re in the eCommerce industry, your entire business relies on a customer converting when they reach your product page. You’ve probably tried some of the following tactics to increase conversions: Added high quality product photos Added a unique product description Optimized your website for ease of use Offered discounts or incentives But, sometimes these tactics aren’t enough. If you’re still struggling to boost your conversion rates, you’ll need something to really grab your customers’ attention and make them click “buy now” right then and there. And that’s where video comes in. Unsurprisingly, video has become one of the best tools for digital marketing. Many businesses are using this visual medium to spread brand awareness, advertise and even boost their SEO. But one of the biggest opportunities for video content lies in the eCommerce industry, specifically in the format of eCommerce product videos. As recommended from web design company Dubai just take a look at some of these stats from an Animoto study on video:

42% of consumers want to see more product videos

64% of eBay shoppers want to see more product videos

84% of Amazon shoppers want to see more product videos

• 9 months later...

It's cool to have really good developer skills, but if everyone can't be professionals at it. I recently began to realize that running a successful business can require a lot of additional knowledge and even more of your personal time. I was advised to trust more outsourcing services and I decided to find a good one among fintech app development companies. Now I'm interested in what criteria, in addition to reputation, can I choose a company in order to get a really working program without bugs with convenient functionality for my accountant?