Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bad broker Service use: LiveLength of use: 0-3 Months

pipdmt

Justforex have deducted 5 USD every month for inactive account. 
They have never info the situation in term and condition or FAQs. 
They claim it as inactive account fee and it look like a desperate broke to have an easy money for client like me.
The payment by Visa also make me doubtful because it opens with unsecured site and I have canceled 4 times deposit due to the issue .
I hope Justforex can make a better change to become a trusted broker.Q

I opened my account 338303 with this thief and i deposit small money to test all the service with them. after I started verified my documents and after I sent it they rejected because my national ID is written by Arabic and the need it by latin .. Of course they didn't mention that from beginning at their website. and of course I emailed them chat with them through whatsapp no reply both and they blocked the withdrawal till I verify my documents .. So my advice to you never ever open an account with this broker.

They're very good at shifting your orders. They firstly freeze your order when placed during news events, then execute your order after a movement has emerged. I tested them with small amounts several times to know the true side of them. On the 25th July i was trading EUR interest rate and I was in profit of $400 and I couldn't close as they froze their platform until my account was blown. Hahahahahaha stay away from JUSTFOREX. Try them if you think I'm joking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trading Forex is really about controlling your emotions and managing Forex risk. That’s it. There are various things you can do decide your trades, but if you do not control your emotions or manage your risk, you will be finished before you can start. You must have to know about proper risk management. I am trading with ForexChief. They are offering various kind of professional courses in Forex trading. They furnished their educational section with many popular Forex trading books. 
A beginner can learn there perfectly. Their courses are very much informative and realistic what help learners to get real view of Forex market. In Forex market this is only a broker in my sense which is very much resourceful with educational materials.