Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

the WORST BROKER EVER

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

pipdmt

pipdmt

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

the most worst broker in forex its looks like a scam broker when i talk to technical support of fxcm and ask did fxcm charge any fees on deposit with skrill they said its free and when i deposit 14,300$ from skrill they charged about 2000$ as a commission when i ask them again you said skrill deposit is free they give me link and told as because skrill charge fee to fxcm that why we charge from our clients they are such liars and they are very bad they ate my 2000$ and they spreads are also worst then instaforex and fxcm mt4 is also very bad its like a freezer and they freez your trades also every time when my deal is in profit and when i am going to close time out again and again very bad broker spreads are very high eurusd 3.2 gbpusd 4.0 and on gbpjpy its 5.2 oh my  they called there self they are best i used exness ,xm , instaforex, and i realize one think these brokers are much better then fxcm it is most worst broker please stay away form it if you still want FCA regulated broker then you can choose some one else good bye fxcm you lost another client

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,574 posts

That's sad. Did you not read that FXCM has lost it's license in US and UK?