Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to become a successful trader

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart work and hard work both are hardly needed to get the best result from your Forex business. Day by day as a highly profitable business Forex market is getting very challenging. Every trader should be professional in their career. I am working with Forex4you trading platform because they are very active with their overall service systems. Their professional and expert guideline always help me in taking right decision all the time.

20 hours ago, Homer Raines said:

Smart work and hard work both are hardly needed to get the best result from your Forex business. Day by day as a highly profitable business Forex market is getting very challenging. Every trader should be professional in their career. I am working with Forex4you trading platform because they are very active with their overall service systems. Their professional and expert guideline always help me in taking right decision all the time.

I completely agree, it is sensibly written

• 3 weeks later...

Luck is needed for any trader to become successful in this market. But completely depending on your luck will not be good for you as a trader . Besides your luck you need to be very practical. You need to make a suitable plan. Without planning you can not survive in the market.

I am always trading with my knowledge and experience and always depend on my broker Forex4you. I also depend on my luck but more than depending on my luck i depend on my strategy and experience most.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be successful the capacity as well as soul to not surrender and don't quit attempting, too in forex trading, benefit and loss are a necessary piece of trading, on the off chance that we surrendered after a loss then we will never feel the accomplishment in trading. All traders at any point endured losses, and a large number of them surrender, yet not a couple of who keep on developing the aptitudes and observe the best systems to have the capacity to gain benefit and limit hazard, and afterward receiving the benefits of trading forex. A decent broker is additionally important. For my trading I like Eurotrader, a regulated and certifiable broker. It gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 spreads. The base deposit of the broker is 50$.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...