Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TOPTRADE - Toptrade.cc

Tom The Hyipster

I'm not the owner/admin

ryi5Y2X.png

Hello dear friends, I wanna introduce this new hourly hyip with some interesting plans from the "classic" hourly hyips.

The project is called TOPTRADE

From website:

Invest in our platform and let our highly experienced traders work for you in the Forex, Equity, Stock and Crypto markets to get the maximum returns on your Investment. Investing has never been this easy! With the finest trading minds whetted with half a decade of experience, we offer the best returns and the safest investments ensuring that you invest in the right place at the right time. Invest in TopTrade and take a deep breath. Because that's the only thing you have to do while you wait for us to work for your profit!

PLANS: 1.2% hourly for 92hours; 1.6% hourly for 72hours; 2.8% Hourly for 48 hours; 8.5 hourly for 24 hours; 15% hourly for 12 hours. 

oX44gj2.png

As you can see, like I said, also higher amounts plans like 500$ plans seems very more sustanaible than what we can see in other projects with similar basic plans.

Payment Systems: PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Litecoin

Min Deposit: 10$
Min Withdraw: PerfectMoney – 0.02 USD, Payeer – 0.02 USD, Bitcoin – 0.0004 BTC, Litecoin - 0.07 LTC. 

Referral System: 2 Levels, 10%-2%
RCB: 50% upto 70%

Contacts: 
Telegram Group
International Support
Russian Support

Payment Proof:

76PVeF3.png

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic