Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

$50K Stuck with FXCM // Terrible Experience//

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

pipdmt

pipdmt

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Terrible Experience, Terribly lazy support 

I have over $50,000 ($50K) stuck with FXCM. Four issues here: 

1- I made deposits via wire transfer and now upon withdrawal, they are refusing to send funds back to my bank account. They keep asking for docs and I have provided each and everything (bank statements, deposit receipts) 

2- They forced me to take a withdrawal via Skrill. I had to make an internal transfer of funds from AUD account to USD account and they charged a fee of over $375. Why should I pay this fee, I don't even want to withdraw funds in Skrill as it's extremely expensive. 

3 - My funds are stuck there for more than a month now and I can't trade them, I should have made over 10/15% profit on them. Who is responsible for this loss? 

4- Their support is weird. Different guys call and ask the same info and then there's no progress on the issue. 

Fellas, take this review seriously, it's over $50,000 we are speaking about right now no $50 or $500. 

I hope they refund my funds and compensate me for the loss.