Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trading with right broker

I have chosen the right broker, trading with FP Markets an ASIC regulated broker that has been active since 2005, the advantage compared to other brokers is the number of instruments available to trade, its about over 10000 different products.

I mainly trade FX currently, but will probably want to explore trading with their other offerings as they have a huge list of global stock CFDs and commodities as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally recommend FP Markets; the trading conditions are good and the spreads in FP are lower as well, starting from 0.0 pips with faster execution.

It is an ASIC regulated broker, along with that they also have an offshore licence with St.Vincent so we can be immune to leverage changes.

The main job of a forex brokerage is to provide you easy access to the forex trading market and make some money in the process. Many of them will even help you learn a bit about how to trade. If you plan on continuously trading forex, you need a reliable forex brokerage to work with. 

5 hours ago, bearhugs said:

The main job of a forex brokerage is to provide you easy access to the forex trading market and make some money in the process. Many of them will even help you learn a bit about how to trade. If you plan on continuously trading forex, you need a reliable forex brokerage to work with. 

You need to make sure that you are trading with a ECN Forex Broker so that you can trade using any type of trading strategy.

1 hour ago, Vaabum said:

Trading with a reliable broker significantly increases the trader's chances of making a profit. When I started working with the broker ExpertOption, I realized that I had chosen a great option for work!

ec14ca68f0966508cd02fa88ef2a6fde.png

Of course every business has its results or benefits, as long as it is carried out seriously and according to the rules, because basically everything depends on the management and control, because the ability of a reliable trader can be done well, whatever the promo and bonus provided can be used and utilized. correctly