Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I C Working - incommonworking.com

All-HYIPs.info

I am not admin and owner of the project
I bring to your attention a new project

========================================

Start online platform according to the news September 18, 2018
In my personal opinion, the start of the project can be considered the current date of the post.

468x60_en.gif

About company:

I C Working company – is successfully working on the China’s property market since 2011 year.

It’s main activity is developing of the commercial property projects. There was a great market uptake for the property in major China cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and others, from the middle of 2015, that lead to the increased rental premises prices. For these four years, since 2011th to 2015th the company received great work experience in the field of property and it was decided to develop in such a direction as co-working (common space, which is divided in a certain amount of work places), which was popular at that moment on the West and remained unknown on the East.

In fact, co-working means highly equipped and up-to-date office, where representatives of different companies and professions are working all together. Work places in such centers are highly demanded among freelancers, self-employed individuals and workers of any small companies: co-working centers provide all the required facilities of a usual office, but are much cheaper. Not even mentioning the fact, that one may rent a work space (chair and table) as well as use printer, Wi-Fi and coffee machine during several hours. One of the most important advantages of using co-working offices in China is that new business owners may register their companies in care of the address of such an office. Chief company also provides its tenants with the services of lawyers, accountants and secretaries.

In certain moment the investors’ attention was attracted by the increased popularity of the co-workings.

And it’s no wonder as there are quite a lot of perspectives in this economic sector: according to the statistic data, each year the amount of co-workings in the world increases twice! I C Working company is aimed on the fast development and taking one of the leading positions in China in organizing co-working centers. Open new offices, improve service offered to tenants, thus achieving constant demand for work places in their co-working centers. It required attracting investors to cooperate on the conditions suitable for both parties. It worth mentioning, that attracting investments allows the owners of co-working centers to receive capital for further development.

For instance, for opening new office centers in different countries, for advertisement, modernization etc. It creates for the investors additional guarantees, that their investments will bring regular and guaranteed income during a long period of time.

05.04.19 02:44;Account;Receive;Received Payment 1.6 USD from account U18872185 to account U1294000. Batch: 254408081. Memo: API Payment.

04.04.19 18:18;Account;Receive;Received Payment 2.75 USD from account U18872185 to account U1294000. Batch: 254376312. Memo: API Payment.

04.04.19 05:04;Account;Receive;Received Payment 1.00 USD from account U18872185 to account U1294000. Batch: 254259422. Memo: API Payment.

09.04.19 13:56;Account;Receive;Received Payment 5.00 USD from account U18872185 to account U1294000. Batch: 255016258. Memo: API Payment.

09.04.19 08:03;Account;Receive;Received Payment 1.6 USD from account U18872185 to account U1294000. Batch: 254965712. Memo: API Payment.

08.04.19 13:57;Account;Receive;Received Payment 5.00 USD from account U18872185 to account U1294000. Batch: 254855817. Memo: API Payment.