All Pips

what can traders receive from demo?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/27/2020 at 12:42 AM, gds221 said:

I worked with a demo account broker Amarkets, and the main thing I got was experience. In my opinion, this is the most important thing that a trader can get.

fdb6fdbc4ebf0f45cdfd42d74fdf0ae7.png

indeed with us working with brokers who are good and safe to do because they can help traders generate profits by taking advantage of existing facilities at brokers such as FreshForex broker

Forex Trading is a very good business in which demo account is given. This is a great facility for all trader.We can practice without any danger or risk.By practicing in a demo account, we will get Experience ,And we will know about our mistakes.Then we will not make such a mistake in the real account.

As a new trader, a trader should gain knowledge by trading demo. If a trader does demo trading for a long time, his knowledge will increase a lot. And he will be able to use this trading knowledge in real trading. If a trader starts real trading first, his results will not be good later. I used a demo account of Eurotrader at first to know the basics, Still, now I am trading under this broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology.  I am currently trading with Eurotrader broker. They have amazing educational resources on forex trading psychology. It helped me a lot. I also like their instant withdrawal and deposit facilities.

Demo trading is the first part of education. Demo trading gives you a good idea of the basics. When I was a new trader I did 6 months of demo practice. This practice has helped a lot in live trading. So every trader should do demo trading. I used the demo account of Eurotrader broker at first to know the basics, Still, now I am trading under this broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker.

Traders can learn many things from demo. Actually, it is the best place for learning trading. Trader learn about trading platform and broker condition like spreads, leverage, slippage, execution speed in demo account without losing account. Eurotrader provide free demo account. If you make a small mistake in real account it will cost you money. So, there no place for mistake in real account. So, learn in demo account and then invest in real account.

16 hours ago, Vaabum said:

In general, I use the demo mode more for training than for earnings. I started working with the broker ExpertOption, and I was able to learn pretty well with him.

31e4c781badf7238471356bc6c83b83b.png

for that demo account must be used and studied properly to make it easier because the more we understand, the easier it will be to make big profits and indeed the promo given by the broker is also a facility that can be used and utilized properly

For me the main thing that I receive thanks to a demo to the mode - it is experience. I began to work with the broker Amarkets on the demo account for this purpose. It would be desirable to notice that they have very qualitative demo the mode which really allows to learn much.

• 2 months later...