Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Many trading stratagems: which one to choose?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

In my view, it is very simple if you keep your head straight. I always go with very simple way of manual and that’s with using market analysis along with tight money management. The simplest formula for me is through FreshForex broker, as using their superb 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, I can set highest level of risk management on all trades.

There will be losses in trading but if you try to cover this loss immediately then you will never be successful in trading. There will be a loss in trading so you have to try to cover that loss according to the plan. Trading is not possible without patience. When I was a new trader, if a trade stop loss hit, I would start overtrading to cover that loss. By trading like this, I have lost a lot of my investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are very supportive and helpful.

16 hours ago, Homer Raines said:

There will be losses in trading but if you try to cover this loss immediately then you will never be successful in trading. There will be a loss in trading so you have to try to cover that loss according to the plan. Trading is not possible without patience. When I was a new trader, if a trade stop loss hit, I would start overtrading to cover that loss. By trading like this, I have lost a lot of my investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are very supportive and helpful.

15f5698bda0732292124f457e643a558.png

therefore a trader must really learn all the existing methods of trading in order to be able to help a trader's planning so that trading is profitable, understand the existing education, learn management and risks so that they can be controlled and are able to minimize losses by studying on a FreshForex demo account and starting trading on the account real estate by taking advantage of the bonuses and promos that are provided

• 1 month later...