Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Selecting experienced and regulated broker

It is good that many traders prefer regulated and experienced brokers because there are many new brokers in the market that are either unregulated or offer bonuses with a catch that traders are unaware of before investing.

I recommend trading with ICM it is regulated by ASIC, CYSEC and has been active in forex since 2007. Or you can trade with FP Markets, which is also regulated by ASIC, CYSEC and has been active for over 15 years.

On 5/27/2022 at 4:19 PM, Vaabum said:

So far, according to these parameters, I am quite satisfied with the broker from ExpertOption. It seems to me that in terms of working conditions this is a very good option.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

33 minutes ago, Vaabum said:

The choice of a broker is extremely important, it is very difficult to argue here. But you also need to understand that this is not always quick and easy.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

Using an experienced and regulated broker makes you feel secure while trading with larger values. I trade with FP Markets, an older broker that has been active since 2005.

The trading conditions are robust with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC, there are no issues like spreads widening or servers freezing.

17 hours ago, Hudson said:

Using an experienced and regulated broker makes you feel secure while trading with larger values. I trade with FP Markets, an older broker that has been active since 2005.

The trading conditions are robust with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC, there are no issues like spreads widening or servers freezing.

The broker is very important in forex. Because to trade a trader needs a broker. But can traders be successful by joining this FP Markets broker?

I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC regulated broker with over 15 years of forex business experience and good trading conditions. Their regulation restricts them from providing higher leverage to protect traders from losing more capital and from scammers.

On 6/16/2022 at 11:31 PM, Vaabum said:

More importantly, check the broker's working conditions, and just try to work with this company. Do not think that brokers that work for a long time are reliable.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Using an experienced broker is good since they have been in the forex market for a long time and can be relied upon to trade. 

For example, I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker that has been in the forex business for over 13 years. They also have regulations from CYSEC and an offshore licence with St. Vincent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...