Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Selecting experienced and regulated broker

For any trader, especially for the new baby, it is required to choose an experienced and regulated broker. Thereby I have chosen a regulated broker ForexChief and it is providing me narrowest spread, 1:400 leverage, timely trade executions and complete safety of capital. It is ensuring me technologically up to date MT4 platform, free education, training facilities, modern trading tools and techniques, freedom to exploit any trading methods and approaches.

• 1 year later...

Yes, I do agree with you that a regulated broker is always needed for all sorts of the trader and also target should focus on who is giving usable bonuses cause nowadays most of the broker offers bonuses but they are not usable so in this case, I think FreshForex is quite good as they are giving such facilities to traders.

Regulation of a broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. I have chosen Eurotrader which is a regulated broker providing premium trading services. They gives very low spreads as low as 0 pips and 1:500 levarage as well. 

Regulated brokers have higher trading safety. Many brokers do not properly withdraw deposits. Their broker has no license. Many trading related things are learned from brokers. I trade in Eurotrader brokers which helps me a lot. The services of this broker are very reliable and honest. I have been trading under this broker for a long time and this broker is very helpful.

As a new trader, you must first learn. It is not possible to survive in Forex without learning and trading. You can never make a profit without knowledge and discipline. Because Forex is not an easy thing, it is not possible to make a profit by joining trading here. Lots of research is needed here. I trade under the Forex4you broker. This broker manages all the activities of their broker through a lot of honesty and friendly behavior.

• 6 months later...

I totally agree that choosing the right broker is an important part. When I was looking for the trusted broker I surfed a lot of articles about this topic. Fortunately, I found the site Finarm, where I got a lot of necessary info about brokers. U need to look there and choose the reliable broker.

18 hours ago, Michael Butcher said:

I totally agree that choosing the right broker is an important part. When I was looking for the trusted broker I surfed a lot of articles about this topic. Fortunately, I found the site Finarm, where I got a lot of necessary info about brokers. U need to look there and choose the reliable broker.

When i started trading in the Forex markets i choose to trade with the FXOpen.

This is an ECN Forex Broker and has Lower Spreads in the GOLD and Forex Pairs with USD.

See screenshots

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• Admin changed the title to Selecting experienced and regulated broker
  • 11 months later...

Hi Gee Dee, Most experienced and regulated brokers do not offer only higher leverage. There are experienced brokers that also offer low leverage, and I suggest trading with FP Markets, it is an older broker that has been active in the forex business for over 15 years.

They are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC, the leverage offered with ASIC regulation is 30:1 and for higher leverages you can switch to their offshore licence that offer a max leverage of 500:1

For newbies entering forex for the first time, it is better to choose a regulated broker that has been active in forex for over 4 to 5 years because there are many new brokers that target new traders and scam them by offering bonus offers.

I can recommend brokers such as ICM and FP Markets that I am aware are active in the forex business for over 10 years and are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC with offshore licences as well.