Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Who are winners in Forex market?

Emotion is a part and parcel of our life. Controlling emotion is a tough job. But in forex trading, as a trader you have to control your emotions. Emotion can cause a loss in trading. Taking decisions emotionally can not be suitable for you. You need to be practical. You should know when to trade, what to trade, and how to trade. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to control my emotions. They suggest to me about the trading policy. So, it is quite easy for me to control my emotions while I am trading with them.

It doesn’t have to always be like this. You can take bigger lot with small invest without the tension of losing your whole account. Forex brokers provide healthy amount of leverage for this situation. My broker Eurotrader give me 1:500 leverage. It gives me the freedom to trade with bigger lot when I see fit. But we must learn when to take big risk.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 4:55 AM, FXOpen Trader said:

Forex traders need to understand that it will take them Time and Efforts to become Successful Traders.

fc054bb3b4499b370782dacfaf204c6a.png

Of course, there are several ways traders work that must be understood and studied properly in order to pay attention to all its facilities properly, their management and control have a big influence on each work path so that when they enter a real trading account, they benefit greatly and succeed with the FreshForex broker.

• Admin changed the title to Who are winners in Forex market?
  • 1 year later...