Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Who are winners in Forex market?

Traders are not similar in their trading ability. Many traders often try to work with bigger trading lots but they forget their capacities to tolerate risk of trading. And thereby wrong decisions of trading often force the traders to completely wipe out from the forex market. And yes, forex business is accessible and winnable for those traders who can bear patience and continue their hard work with the objective of earning money patiently.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 10:16 AM, maspluto said:

succeeding in forex is not an easy matter, so it is important for traders to be better and to get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

all requires a process and also hard work traders must be patient and also understand all the ways that really should be utilized in order to facilitate trading to be more profitable and understand how to manage capital, so you have to really take advantage of the facilities available at brokers like broker FreshForex

• 1 month later...

I believe that in this industry the winners are those who have come a long way from a beginner to an experienced trader. Difficult, with losses and after a lot of work training. But the result should be great. I myself now work with the broker ExpertOption, and am quite pleased with my result.

• 1 month later...

In my view, the winners are those who plan and execute it right. Having spent a lot of years online, I have done just that and I have found it rather easy too. One of my primary choice is eInvestment, as it’s a highly reliable investment option that gives huge comfort because it’s licensed by one of the strictest authorities and has backing of the team carrying 200+ years’ experience combined. You really can’t ask for anything more at all.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Success depends on how positive you are thinking. Successful trading is possible by controlling emotions and keeping a positive mentality. If you want to maintain the winning ratio, you have to control the trading mindset. And if there is no mindset control, it is never possible to maintain the winning ratio. Many traders join trading without knowing anything and later get lost in the trading world due to loss.