Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AmegaFX

Beginner FX

Direct access to the bank's liquidity!

AMEGA Forex broker automatically takes customers' trades to liquidity suppliers. This ensures complete financial security.

This business model eliminates the financial conflict of interest between the company and the client.

Moreover, the client's funds are located on separate bank accounts which completely eliminates all risk associated with the broker's operational activities.

• 4 weeks later...

Never heard of this broker at all. I don’t know how it will be sensible to trade with broker like this because it’s just too risky and it’s sensible only that we should AVOID taking unnecessary risk. IF we don’t do that then we will have major struggle and that’s something we MUST avoid.

• 1 month later...

Working with a reliable broker can make sense of working with professional platform where traders can feel the difference of working in an organized manner in lieu of working alone. I have chosen a regulated and credible broker forexChief since it is providing me free training, well organized trading lessons, free market analyses and complete expert assistance in strategy selection. I am enjoying narrowest spread, 1:400 moderate leverage and complete safety of capital here.