Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

try to make decisions practically

Gee Dee

Any foreign currency exchange trader can try to make decisions practically. But can any trader think that mere analyses help him to achieve a gainful trading voyage? The answer is: if a trader is thinking that only following trends or conducting analyses can help him then he is not right fully. Rather a trader must understand the hidden information behinds the analyses and to do so he will require proper trading perceptive.

Following the news related to specific currency is the key in successful trading in forex. One need to be very updated about what happening. 

Following the screen is another aspect of trading. 

At first glance, I thought you were talking about news trading. But after reading your full post, yeah I agree that it is a good thing. But I only follow technicals.

• 11 months later...

A day with more than $ 4 trillion, Forex is the largest currency trading market. In the world the biggest pillar of all markets that’s why it has become. In every transaction involving risk brokers are mandatory, to trade on the market. ForexOne is the broker with whom I dealing in this largest currency exchange market due to get necessary facilities. They give high leverage 1:500, low and tight spread from 0.4 pips etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every new traders should use demo account before trading in live account. Because demo account helps him to know all the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the basics of forex, it is quite impossible to make the investment into profit. At first, investing in live account is a very risky decision. When trader gets all knowledge and become pro in forex trading than he should move to demo account. When I was new in this market I also opened a demo account in Forex4you. it helps me to understand about forex. It makes me professional enough to invest in live account. I am still trading with them.

"Forex market is the biggest online earning platform. The main reason of being the most demandable investment platform in my sense are, flexible working schedule, unlimited earning opportunity, low or big investment facility and no central place opportunities. I was also very interested to do Forex trading and this is why I choose Forex4you who is one of the secured and regulated Forex brokers in this trade industry. 

They have various trading accounts, various trading platforms, flexible high leverage 1:1000, narrow spread from 0 pips, low commission, low trading cost with low margin, various risk managing tools, more than 150 trade able tools, secured funds, no restriction for pending orders, comfortable trading environment, re-quote, slippage ad dealing desk free trading environment etc. "