Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

which methods are best for you?

Gee Dee

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the experience I have with trading equity and I think forex trading can't be much different. All I can say that there should always be a trading plan before you open or closer order, It should make sense to you why you did exactly that way and not the other. I regularly watch Hotforex webinars to make informed decisions and trade more efficiently.

I prefer scalping than any other trading method because it is a quick way to earn cash, and with a good strategy and skills, it becomes easier to trade.

I currently scalp with an ASIC broker FP Markets because in scalping, the main criteria are tight spreads, lower commission and fast execution speed, and FP Markets are perfect for it.

9 hours ago, gds221 said:

In general, before using the strategy, I usually check its profitability on the demo account of broker Amarkets. As for me, this option is the most optimal for a trader.

because of that all traders must learn and try as much as possible in order to be able to carry out trading carefully and succeed, of course, by taking advantage of the facilities available at the FreshForex broker, both promos and bonuses and like the cashback given is certainly one that traders can use to be make a profit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...