Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

which methods are best for you?

Gee Dee

The answer should be entirely depending on your trading knowledge and skills that which methods are best for you. If you are an expert, then you can earn money with any method. But if you are a naïve trader, then the usage of trading methods must be cautious and within your limit. Thereby, usage of trading approach can vary from person to person as each trader is different in nature and skills.             

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very much keep myself away from these type of mindset. I believe that IF I am to become successful, then I got to be good enough to trade through any technique instead of just one. This is where I like FreshForex a lot, especially to do with their zero spreads, lightning fast executions and even market analysis, so I can work with any technique incredibly smoothly!

• 1 year later...

Every trader has his method. The method with which he can profit consistently. But it is very good if you become experienced in this method by doing demo trading. It is possible to gain experience with a method through practice. However, it is much better if you practice this in real trading with a small investment. It is better to research a method without changing the regular method.

On 10/14/2020 at 10:58 AM, maspluto said:

A trading plan will indeed be needed and needed so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trades according to expectations when they are on a real account with Tickmill and get $! 000 rewars for being a trader of the month.

at the Tickmil broker itself, how much spread and leverage can traders use for trading, and can traders take big profits in times of news or political storms and to be able to make big profits, in every withdrawal transaction there are limits or not?

Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am also trading forex from home with Eurotrader broker, a regulated broker.  It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0 pip, up to 1:500 leverage and a wide variety of technical tools. 

• 4 weeks later...

Without the help of a broker a trader can never be able to run his profitable marketing in Forex. It is very difficult to finding a good broker as the market is full with many scammers. Many people have lost their trust from Forex business by cheated from their brokers. Forex4you trading broker I have chosen due to their active customer service record. This is one of the well- known Forex brokers in this decentralized market.

I think the market context is the best strategy. It is possible to make a consistent profit with this strategy. Many institutional and retail traders use this strategy. It is possible to make a profit using this strategy. However, a proper plan and discipline are required. Because without discipline it is not possible to make the strategy work properly. Many have achieved success by trading. But the strategy behind that success carries a lot of importance.