Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CMF - contestmoneyforum.com

rivha

Hello guys rivha in here again.

And for today i will announce my own forum hehe.

Yeah im admin of this forum.

My forum name is contest money forum [CMF] as you was know from the name site we not paid you guys for each your post..but we launched the contest only.

Our main aim just for made member having fun and earn at the same times..So for you who tired talking about money only everyday in PTP world..Wanna relax but hard to earn.. CMF is right place for you to relax while earn.

We have the lot of section which you can relax at there..i can't tell one by one that section because too much lol..You can see at the forum by your self ;)

And what you will got by active in here??

We was launch Top Poster Contest Forum right now and start from tomorrow the contest will launched.

We choose monthly based contest for TOP poster contest.

Top poster Contest is worth $60 at total! here is detail :

1st winner : $30

2nd winner : $15

3rd winner : $5

and for rest another 10 lucky member will got $1 for participation to active in here..

Minimum post to qualify is 100 post..if not the prize will become half :)

Paid Via LR

Well 100 post with the general discussion isn't hard

For now we just applied this contest only because we are still new and wanna know the interest from the member..When the forum is more growth and we see so many member active we will add another contest and increased the contest prize :D

So what you are waiting for??

Join with us at CMF Community..Enjoy your time to relax and earn each month.

CMF New Contest Forum

@echo :

haha..that is because our aim just for relaxing in here..i was made statement this forum is for people who wanna relax than talking about money..:D but if member want to add new section about making money online..that is simple..i can add that section ;)

I was launch new contest named chat contest :) you can check it out ;)

wow nice rivha so we should complete 100 post and there is nor rate for posting but we will only get prize only?i will take a look to your site too,i hope i can make a few post in everyday so then i can get one of the prize you provided.btw then we will know the announcement in the end of the month or any special day?

@venmarz :

sorry for long time to reply this your message..i have some problem with my connection lol..well top poster contest is based monthly for sure..so you will got prize each month worth $30 for first winner..

and i was add some of new contest there like chat contest,alexa review,and referral contest :D check the site now my friend ;)

Right now im really confuse lol..member isnt active in here..and the payment will be delayed because LR is down..but i give the alternative for member who active in here and winning the contest can got the payment instantly via PP..this is just until LR is back :)

Update :

Sorry guys..for next 20 minutes forum will be unaccessable because my hosting site is do some maintenance..we will up around next 1 hours maximum :)

yes its now a PTP forum that pays from 1-5 cents per post. payments are made monthly every 5th of the month. some doesn't like the idea but i think thats to sustain the site while theres not a lot of advertisers. i bet this will change in the future.

i do not like to post in forum which has no known rates per post in addition i do not like to get my payment monthly like here so i can post there only my proofs of payments and see if i will get paid or no , if i got paid there i will start real activity there like other ptp forums , and i will win the top poster contest , loool .

I think that this forum needs more development and change in order to achieve enough success,

I also see that reliance on contests alone is not enough to attract many members to the forum .

I think CMF is already a Paid to Post forum now and its not only a contest forum. You can get 5 cents per post and I think the rate is very interesting. Regarding the payment, it will be done monthly.

• 1 year later...

we do not like to share with community without any known premiums each article in addition we do not like to obtain the check monthly including below i really can certainly article right now there solely the evidence involving repayments to see easily is certain to get paid for as well as zero, easily received paid for right now there i'll start genuine action right now there including various other ptp forums, as well as i'll gain the highest poster competition.

I wonder why this discussion thread is not closed yet. From the news around, this forum did not pay anyone, so i wonder why it should be allowed to remain open. There is no plan to pick the forum up from the slumber that it is in, and i think that is it for rivha's baby project.

The scheme used by this forum is not good and it will be very hard for the Admin to pay the members here. Well, beside so much work for the Admin here, to count each 100 posts done, then the Admin has to spend the money to the members. Then the Admin has to get money from Ads as well

• 4 weeks later...