Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Selection of Trading method

Gee Dee

Trading method selection can be difficult. A beginner may become confused among all the trading methods which one will be best for him and which one is not. However, no matter which type of trader you are, short term or long term trader, you must be careful in choosing your trading approach that is suitable as per your ability and skills. Again, a trader must be conscious regarding his trading capabilities to take risks.

• 3 weeks later...

My view is always to be open with using of any trading method instead of settling under one. The problem when we become specific to any method is that we limit our scope of making profits. So, that is something we MUST avoid at any cost.

Well I am not disagreeing with your view but one should also know when to stop. Using too many methods at once can mess things up for a trader. So they should also know when and where to stop.

after we can understand the demo account well then we can benefit from how we work on a real account, because with us we can use the demo account well. and of course to practice on a demo account it must also be comfortable, I have tried several other brokers such as hotforex, grandcapital etc., but it has not been able to satisfy my trading activities

• 3 weeks later...