Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

handling emotions

Gee Dee

Emotions are the worst enemy to traders. And we are emotional being. We have joy, fear and greed. When we make a good profit we become over joyous and when we make loss we become fearful. Sometimes we open a trade out of greed. All these emotions are in our DNA. With careful thinking we can change it. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable. 

Every person has emotion. Traders are not different. However, emotion harm traders’ decision-making process. So, trader should avoid any kind of emotion manipulate their trading plan. It is hard. But with practice and disciple trader can manage that. As for me Eurotrader ebook give best resource to learn and control my emotion in trading. I am very happy to trade with them.

A harmful object in emotion trading. And to get rid of this harmful substance, you must think positively. It is never possible to trade with emotions. Emotion has no place in trading. There are many traders whose psychology is weak. Trading is a risky business so if you want to survive in this business you have to give up emotions. I have made a lot of losses by emotional trading when I join new trading.

Spreads is an important tool of forex trading. It helps a trader to maximize his profit and earn a lot of money. So, trader should choose those broker who are giving low spreads.  I am currently trading with Forex4you. I choose them as my broker because they are giving me the lowest spreads which is 0.1 pips. They are also giving me high leverage up to 1:1000. Their low spreads and high leverage help me to make profit easily.

• 4 months later...

Emotions have no place in Forex trading. If you do emotional trading, you will never make a profit. As a trader, I always try to control my emotions. That effort helps me succeed. After trading for a long time, a trader can become self-sufficient and financially rich. So every trader should trade by controlling their emotions.

On 3/1/2021 at 7:15 PM, gds221 said:

The ability to hold back emotions in time plays a really important role. It should be understood that without this, you can really lose profit.

I do understand this fact that Forex trading is a type of business that is very Intensive so we must be ready for the Hard working :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 10:26 PM, gds221 said:

The issue of emotions in trading is really very important. It is worth understanding that it is important for a trader to always be able to make a correct decision, without emotions.

If we will be able to control our emotions in doing foreign exchange based trading then we can become successful traders.