Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Minerva Trading Bot - Telegram Bot

marin71

I am not an admin or owner.
The topic was created for informational purposes.

For some time I am invested in a trading program called CMC Trading.
I know the creator of CMC trading personally, I know they trade for real and I am very happy with my investment there.
Minimum invest at CMC trading is 5000€ though - so it is not for everyone.

But since one week they have also started a telegram bot for their trading.
Do not misunderstand, there are still real traders working in the backend and not a bot. The bot was created to handle automatic funding and withdrawal.

Minerva Trading Bot

HT3yVLF.jpg

HT3JDJe.jpg

HT3KaaA.jpg

HT3Ksrs.jpg

What is MinervaTrading?
Behind Minerva Trading stands the (GM. Inc. DOO) corporation, which owns a license for financial transactions.
Minerva owns several trade cooperations with merchants and traders worldwide and wants to use the Bot to give small investors access to the financial world. Company documents are also visible in the marketing area of the bot.

Minerva Trading investment plan:
Baserate: 0,714% per day – 5% per week.
Deposits from 5 Euro in all common crypto currencies are possible.
After 3 to 6 blockchain confirmations, your Deposit will be automatically activated and starts working for you.

Withdrawal:
The 1st withdraw of a recent made deposit is possible after 7 days.
After 7 days, withdrawals are possible every day and will be transacted within 24h in Bitcoins.
You will be notified by MinervaTrading bot about your profits every 6 hours.

Affiliate program:
1st level 7% (at least 500 euros as an active investment)
2nd level 3% (at least 1000 Euro as an active investment)
3rd Level 2% (at least 1500 Euro as an active investment)
Reinvest:
1st level 3% (at least 500 Euro as an active investment)
2nd level 2% (at least 1000 Euro as active investment)
3rd Level 1% (at least 1500 Euro as an active investment)

Affiliate Ranks:
Newbie = up to 500€ team sales
Bronze = from 500€ team sales
Silver = from 1500€ team sales
Gold = from 2500€ team sales
Platinum = from 3750€ team sales
Sapphire = from 5000€ team sales
Ruby = from 10.000€ team sales
Emerald = from 15.000€ team sales
Diamond = from 20.000€ team sales
Double Diamond:gem:= from 25.000 Euro team sales
Tripple Diamond = from 35.000 Euro team sales
RoyalStar = from 50.000 Euro team sales

Bonus program:
For each rank, you will immediately receive a bonus, which will automatically be added to your active investment.
ATTENTION: each bonus can only be reached once and remains active for 150 days. This means that you can collect a total of 1000 euros.

Bonus:
Bronze = 5€ bonus
Silver = 10€ bonus
Gold = 15€ bonus
Platinum = 25€ bonus
Sapphire = 50€ bonus
Ruby = 75€ bonus
Emerald = 100€ bonus
Diamond = 125€ bonus
Double Diamond = 150€ bonus
TrippleDiamond = 195€ bonus
Royal Star = 250€ bonus

Minerva TradingBot:
The Minerva TradingBot works with the messenger service telegram.

5% weekly on your deposit
Corporation with license for financial transactions
Deposit from 5 Euro in all crypto currencies
Attractive 3 level compensation plan
Withdrawal´s in BTC

Try it, check the offer and see for yourself.

If you need help setting up the bot I am happy to help you!

UPDATE - REFFERAL WEEK NOW

Dear MTB users!

Due to the great success of our Minerva-POWER-Week, the wish of our members to start a new rally, in which even small partners can take advantage of it.

That's why our team has come up with something very special

THE REFFERAL WEEK

Since monday the 18.2 until 24.2, (7 days) all recommendation levels of each MTB user are unlocked and it can be consciously earned without deposits, any commissions

FREE COMISSIONS

Maybe you already have teammates in levels that you have not unlocked yet? Maybe you have already thought about unlocking another level?

All these questions should be clarified for you this week. At the expense of MinervaTrading

Because there are: NO MISSED COMISSIONS

Each reinvest, every deposit, no matter what level is credited to you, if you have partners in 3 levels of recommendation

We hope you like this congeniality and you see that we take care of our community.

We spare no effort and expense, because we want you to be satisfied.

Lots of fun in our REFFERAL WEEK!

Your MTB team

Minerva is doing great!

I topped up my account today :)

Congratulation!500 EUR :dollar: successfully invested! Enjoy your earnings. Only 494Euro to unlock your 3rd level.

Perfect! You have unlocked your 2nd level (3%) on affiliate and (2%) on reinvest payments. Great!

UPDATE - THE MINERVA POOL CHALLENGE, NOW!

Dear MTB-user!

Would you like to be involved in 1-5% of MINERVATRADING's FIRSTLINE SALES next week?

Then read this information now and inform you about the upcoming challenge starting on Wednesday, 27.2.2019.

In order to successfully participate in the upcoming challenge, the following criteria are given:

The first level of the recommendation level must be activated.

Every recommendation that happens within the period from 27.2 to 10.3 (from 5 Euro) is counted as first-line sales.

5 % of sales from all 1st level Minerva partners will be channeled into the "MINERVA POOL" in the next 7 days, and this pool will then be distributed to the 5 most diligent Minerva affiliates.

For this purpose, a LEADERBOARD, as well as a display is implemented, with which you can track its sales of the 1st level, the size of the pool and the rank of the 5 most diligent Leader. The division of the pool happens after the challenge as follows:

1st place 50% of the pool

2nd place 25% of the pool

3rd place 15% of the pool

4th place 7.5% of the pool

5th place 2.5% of the pool

MINERVATRADING rewards the 5 FIRST PARTNERS with 1% of TURNOVER from all 1st-level deposits within the next 7 days.

IMPORTANT: Only fresh deposits and no reinvestments count. We wish you a lot of fun in the coming week.

Your MTB team

Fantastic promotion from Minerva Trading!!!

Yesterday's announcement of our new back office, was very well received. We received many thanks, many messages and praise. We would like to thank our members for that.
We hope you like the new Minerva Dashboard, which you can find at anytime under the „Help“ -section in your bot.

Not enough for now

In order to make our affiliate growth even easier for our members, yesterday's fantastic presentation of the BackOffice introduced a brand new feature that will serve as a marketing tool for all Minerva premium members.

The 5 Euro giveaway

You can distribute this giveaway to fresh partners in your first level so they can technically test the MinervaTrading system.
The duration of this marketing package was chosen deliberately with a duration of 149 days, because if a partner should not decide after the giveaway for a cooperation with MinervaTrading, he will not be able to apply for a payout after 149 days, since this is only from 5 euros possible. If he chooses to cooperate, this giveaway will be credited as a marketing spend in bookkeeping, and be payable along with a deposit made.

Currently you can give a 5 Euro bonus in the MTB Backoffice under "Your Partners" in your 1st level Partners who have not yet made a deposit. MTB members who are already active have no opportunity to receive this giveaway. It is only for absolute newcomers.

Important: There is currently no limit to the number of bonuses that can be awarded and no requirements on the part of Minerva to award these bonuses. We notice to make this feature available to Minerva Premium members by the end of the Pool Challenge (on 17/03/2019) only.

We wish you a wonderful day!

Your MTB team

What does that mean? Every partner of Minerva has the possibility to fund their firstliners with 5€. So their partners can learn how Minerva works and get confident with the bot.

I am invested since December and in my opinion Minerva Trading ist one of the best opportunities found on Telegram. And don't forget, not the bot trades, but real traders!

If you want to join Minerva and try it for free, now it is the time. Register, I send you your first 5€ and start investing.  :D B) :D

If you need help, I am happy to assist you.

Kind Regards

Markus

UPDATE - MINERVA goesWWW - LANDINGPAGES are ready!

My landingpage: http://minervatradingbot.com/?r=259946146

After the unbelievable partner growth of the last days, some very constructive feedbacks and ideas came from the community to make the sponsoring work even easier and simpler.

Since our job is to do the technical support as well as we can and we are there for our great community, we naturally listened and immediately set out to fulfill another wish.
Now we are READY!

From now on you will find in your bot as well as in the backoffice your personalized and own Minerva landing page, which is linked to the sponsor link of your telegram account.

WHAT exactly is a LANDINGPAGE?
Landingpages or Salespages are special websites designed to get visitors to a predefined storyline. People typically come across these pages through ads, organic search results, or marketing efforts. Landing pages are a must for any good company to get users to the site for action. Our new Minerva Landingpages are optimized precisely for specific target groups and have been mirrored over 4500 times for all Minerva users. With every new registration, a new website for the new user will be created immediately.

What does this mean in PRACTICE?

So now every Minerva User can show its interested parties the most important information about the MinervaBot by computer and the WorldWideWeb instead of just by mobile phone and / or telegram. The business field of previously exclusive telegram marketing will be exorbitantly expanded and with our new Minerva dashboard and the 5 Euro Marketing Bonus we are now transferring the power of the Minerva bot to the classic Internet. (WorldWideWeb).

And another payout this week. 

Payment received!

Add funds +0.00875538
Status Successful

Funds added to Bitcoin account 3C4 ••• cR5

Give Minerva a try - you're gonna miss out on all that fun :)

Working flawlessly since December 2018.