Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

choose your strategy efficiently

Gee Dee

Though various trading strategies and approaches are feasible in the present time, it is not that all trading strategies are good for each forex trader. No trader will be able to take benefits from the trading strategy he is using if it is beyond his capacity to use that strategy. For example: if you are a small scale trader who is risk adverse and want liquidity you may not work well with long term trading.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In forex market spreads plays an important role. Tight spreads ensure your maximum profit. The more you give spreads, the more your profit will decreases. So, it is very necessary to have tight spreads for any trader to become successful and make money from this market.

As a trader, I am trading with Forex4you. They provide very tight spreads starts from 0.1 pips. It helps me a lot to make money easily. It helps me to make more profit from the market. As a broker, They are really good and their services are very fantastic.

Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am also trading forex from home with Eurotrader broker, a regulated broker.  It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0 pip, up to 1:500 leverage and a wide variety of technical tools. 

A good trading plan with a reliable broker will always support you to struggling in Forex which is the largest currency exchange market. By maintaining a good trading plan, you can easily balance on your loss and profit. Forex4you is my experienced trading broker with whom I am trading. They give me daily trade updates; Dow Jones News and reports, charts, quotes and data, economic calendar, and market alert are their innovative ideas.

A good strategy is needed to make a profit. It is not possible to make a profit without a good strategy. I use technical analysis as a strategy. This strategy helps me to make a lot of profit in trading. I used a lot of strategies when I was a new trader but did not get good results. After doing a lot of research I got acquainted with some good strategies. That strategy is able to make me a lot of profit in trading.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Choosing a strategy for work really plays an important role for the trader. It is worth understanding that profit depends on this.

Of course all of that requires a good effort and plan to be able to master it and this must be properly considered and utilized as well as possible to be able to get big profits and get everything with FreshForex broker