Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

better fund and risk management

Gee Dee

Competitive trading environment is forcing the traders to adopt better fund and risk management. Being a financial market, it is facing many changes. And along with good earning opportunities a trader will require to use various risk management tools so that he can keep his profit intact. And even I am trying to earn money as a part term trader with the use of various pending orders as part of my money management.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What kind of risk management? can you explain it in detail?

risk control that can be used is correct trading analysis, and also put a take profit or stop loss when making orders so that the losses are not too deep. try with easybot via telegram or webinar service from FreshForex, the profit will be easier

• 4 weeks later...

We should not have better but we should have the best possible management, as that’s the only way we are going to succeed and make money. If we are not able to do that right, then there is just no way will we succeed. I get so much help from my broker FreshForex with their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it boost my risk management so much.

Da1bZrW.jpg

What kind of risk management? can you explain it in detail?

My only advice is that if you are a new trader, but you don't have a proper risk management, then you had better think twice. Also,  trade with brokers that have negative balance protection, which means, you cannot loose all your money. a set of brokers with such a feature include FXCM, Oanda and Fresh Forex ECN accounts

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/27/2019 at 10:35 PM, pipdmt said:

Guys, are you sure tenkofx  is a forex broker. I think either this is  scam or just a new forex broker. I can hardly get any reviews about them,.

You can get review for tenkofx at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10654/www.tenkofx.com

As I know this broker established 2012, included old broker

On 2/11/2019 at 8:40 AM, oliver1007 said:

Just what is risk management? Simply put: it's a collection of ideas offering downside protection to investors.

Yes correct but we can narrow this definition to identifying possible negative outcomes and reducing their impact on our trading results. For retail investors part and parcel of risk management is using Stop Loss and knowing its size before we enter into a trade. It is sometimes very tempting to trade without stop loss I think it is a pitfall that stems from inability to accept losses. 

On 9/27/2019 at 8:28 AM, rora said:

Online courses are certainly good, but they don't always give you the information they need. By the way, tenkofx south africa https://tenkofx.co.za/ helps me not to make mistakes. Where I can always find up-to-date information on how to make transactions with cryptocurrency.

I heard about tenkofx few days ago, I think this is a very new broker. and trading with new broker is always a risky venture for me!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...