Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Every beginner has some

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Every beginner has some common questions in his mind and it’s normal. As a senior I can suggest that at first you should try to acquire adequate trading knowledge so that you can differentiate what is wrong and right. And to understand how you can effectively carry out your trading strategies you will always require better understanding of market of course.

anna.semera

anna.semera

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

what is the most effective forex trading strategy in 2018?

bigxy

bigxy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Catching the falling knives ..! LOL, this is what many new traders have gone through the 2018 in my opinion.

Ariel Dala

Ariel Dala

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

There is no easy route for beginners in Forex, so that’s why you need to work so much hard to achieve positive results and that’s exactly what I do. It is possible with quality broker like FreshForex. They are always highly supporting and got features to thrill. With low spreads starting from zero, plus having 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it just works perfectly for our benefit. At least, it works for me ideally.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,301 posts

what is the most effective forex trading strategy in 2018?

Strategies does not get effective every year. lol

You pick one or more strategy and work on them. Hone your skills and make profit from them. Over time improve them.