Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

No-Minimum - No-Minimum.com

SolidSnake21

From the last time I see here already many ads particularly their paid read emails. Although, I did not know that they have now the admin of donkeymails on no-minimum ptc which means there will be no problem with the payment process here. I think I will get back clicking here.

Yes, this site is paying. I just received my first payment here today. I joined this site mainly because the admin here is also the admin of DonkeyMails. I'm just clicking ads and reading emails here and i am able to earn $0.02 per day. Though the daily earnings here is not the same with DonkeyMails, i'm starting to see an increase in the # of ads, hopefully the rates improve as this site gets more advertisements.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to belive that a site with such a good reputation like no-minimum have now big delays in payments.

But this is the way it is... nothing is forever specialy in this industry.

I have requested as well my payment and for the moment nothing. As soon as i will have some news i will post it here.

I hope the site will go back on the track but in the same time i see that a lot of members are not clicking anymore as the site lost some good positions in Alexa ranking.

Well til next time Happy Earnings!

It's hard to belive that a site with such a good reputation like no-minimum have now big delays in payments.

But this is the way it is... nothing is forever specialy in this industry.

I have requested as well my payment and for the moment nothing. As soon as i will have some news i will post it here.

I hope the site will go back on the track but in the same time i see that a lot of members are not clicking anymore as the site lost some good positions in Alexa ranking.

Well til next time Happy Earnings!

I'm about to reach my target amount to request for payment here. It's only now i realized there are issues when it comes to payment with this site. When did you request for payment here? There is a schedule and the admin provides update on the payout page on when payouts are going to be processed and when the payout page will be opened again. I hope you receive your payment here.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

this place is also one of old gpt site and silent paying so far. online since 2004 and so no hesitation if this site program is dependable and trustworthy. but certainly, per click rate and additional earning program in this site is low. but smallest amount payout is near to the ground also.

• 5 weeks later...

ehsanji nice promotion, but unfortunately I've signed up on this site so it can not be subordinate to you, I personally think this site is a site that is still loyal paying members and provide the best quality for its members, and even so far has been more than 200,000 members who register and about $ 200,000 has been paid to members who follow this site, the amount will be fantastic once

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...