Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

No-Minimum - No-Minimum.com

SolidSnake21

What we are and why join No-Minimum.com?

* Been paying members since 2004!!

* Paid to promote $0.50 per 1000 credits!

* Paid to click!

* Paid to read emails! No point emails!

* Get paid to sign up!

* Play games!

* Manual traffic exchange, build in.

* Low $1.00 payout for PayPal, AlertPay and Libertyreserve!

* Excellent advertising possibilities for members!

* Online auctions for downlines, ads, ..etc (soon)

* 6 Referral levels: 10%, 5%, 3%, 2%, 1%, 1%.

join now

no-minimum.com

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I clicked the referral link, and it took me forever to open the site, almost 3 minutes to open the page completely, reminding you that I am using a 5mbps connection. With such slow response I don't think I will be able to make enough money on this site.

I also experienced that. I think that it is their server that takes the site load slow. Because when i open other sites it works and loads fast compared to no-minimum. Thats why sometimes i get bored clicking in the site because of this. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems for me not that good site anymore. Since i always got my payment here delayed usually a month or twice a month payment. So i stopped clicking here since admin always have problem offline particularly his health.

i have never been paid by this site actually because i haven't been very active either. I only registered because I saw that it was part of the multi- group companies and I like donkeymail and jills so i felt this one will be good also. But what I noticed is that hey have few ads apart from the poor health of the admin. So I just felt it will take almost eternity to reach payout.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i did love to join this program but from the comment i read i dont think i will doing that anymore,since the work in here is majorly for US, i dont think it will be wise of me trying to sign up here then.

@riddick09.i will also like to know you finally get your payment.

I'm too member of this site and this is old site with working ways as Donkeymails, Although I too have many payment proof with this site but real, it is site not easy to earn because rate is very low and it have less ads very many if compare with Donkeymails. New info, this site just is controlled by admin of Donkeymails

It don't only info that admin of donkeymails have sent for everyone when log in this site, I activating and work daily here and see that it have had more ads daily and speed of this site too is better before, about payment to have been promoted when this site began to pay out for everyone when it paid out not long ago. With old admin, payment is once a month

• 4 weeks later...

From the last time I see here already many ads particularly their paid read emails. Although, I did not know that they have now the admin of donkeymails on no-minimum ptc which means there will be no problem with the payment process here. I think I will get back clicking here.