Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Android vs iOS!

I think the discussion always go in deep level when it comes to Android and iOS. And with the number of users growing, there are so many other aspect that is required to be seen. The most important talk right now is the app development across the globe between these two giants. I came across this article https://svitla.com/blog/ios-vs-android-development, it really shows so many interesting points and also highlights the growth, so must read for all!

• 8 months later...

It depends on the type of App you are planning to developing as both iOS and Android have their pros and cons. If it is going to be a paid app or an app with in app purchases, i would prefer iOS, as iOS users are found to be more likely to spend on paid apps/in app purchases over Android users. If the main source of revenue is going to be Ads, i would go first with Android as over 75% of the market is Android. I have my own project, it is best shopping deals. I have only one app on Android which created with help of Reinvently developers https://reinvently.com/android-app-development/ they can also create  professional iOS apps.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I consider ios the best operating system because it is made for professionals and works stably. For work, I use only macbook because when developing large programs for the logistics business, it is important that everything works stably and predictably.