Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Managed Forex Account with Forex Broker

VishalM

They say 90% of forex traders fail in forex trading or it takes upto 5 years to learn to trade forex with profits.

There are "Managed Forex Accounts" from forex brokers where they collect money from investors/clients and trade in blocks of $1,000,000 which gives more leverage to the forex broker.

The forex broker trades in FOREX and shares profit with the investors/clients each month.

Example: Forex broker collects $10,000 from 100 clients so he can trade forex with $1 million and get advantages of high leverage.

Usually Managed Forex Account pays profits for 5 years because trading in blocks of $1 million or $25 million by the forex broker gives more profits and has more control over the market.

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

As a retail, small scale and risk adverse forex trader, I have chosen the micro trading account provided by my broker ForexChief. Though the investment amount is not significant, as a part term trader I am able to earn good profit. This broker is helping me to reach y trading objectives via customized trading services. I am enjoying market assessment, free education, lowest spread, 1:400 good leverage and well organized trading lessons.

tarding losses are always there and we cannot avoid them in trading, because that is important to manage the risk of tarding so that it can continue to exist in this business, when the market is too risky, usually off first, we usually compare every broker like Forexmart to spread like to widen, it is not suitable for me

As a retail, small scale and risk adverse forex trader, I have chosen the micro trading account provided by my broker ForexChief. Though the investment amount is not significant, as a part term trader I am able to earn good profit. This broker is helping me to reach y trading objectives via customized trading services. I am enjoying market assessment, free education, lowest spread, 1:400 good leverage and well organized trading lessons.

Do they offer managed account? I am using this broker; it is a very good broker with lots of benefits. Still I don't know if they offer managed account.

• 2 weeks later...

A good trader will try his best on a demo account before he is faced with the real trading risk and making trading decisions. and have tried accounts from other broker bro, such as hotforex, forexchief, but it doesn't fit my trading strategy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...