All Pips

choose a regulated broker

Gee Dee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/10/2022 at 3:54 PM, Vaabum said:

Quite a good broker, on which it is quite possible to count - the company ExpertOption. I think that this is definitely a great option that you can count on.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D

Choosing the right and regulated broker is a key factor in trading comfort because it involves the safety of our funds. The facilities from the Freshforex Broker are indeed the best for the traders. Such as deposit bonuses, cashback, no-commission deposits, and many more, making it even more addicting to trade at FreshForex.

Choosing a regulated broker can help traders trade without the mindset of being worried about their money in the broker's account.

I recommend a couple of good regulated brokers like Avatrade and FP Markets. They have regulation from ASIC, CYSEC, and also offshore licences.

• 1 month later...

Choosing a regulated broker is better because most regulated brokers are not scammers or manipulate your trades. Using a regulated broker is an advantage because they are under a government body that helps traders when they are scammed and helps recover the invested capital.

If you are looking for regulated brokers, I recommend CMC, ICM, and FP Markets because they are regulated by ASIC, CYSEC, and also have offshore licences.