Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Due to lack of education

Gee Dee

Often, forex traders lead inappropriate trading decisions due to lack of education. Even many forex new babies had to withdraw them from the market due to making higher investment beyond their capacities to trade. And the all way truth is: forex trader needs to acquire sufficient trading acquaintances to achieve an advantageous trading journey ahead. The fortunate fact is: no longer are forex traders in the field of ignorance as many educational tools are here.

• 2 weeks later...

Some forex broker offering free forex education and webminar for their clients including the broker that i use.

I would recommend a forex school like babypips to get basic education. They have prepared everything for newbie traders and teach many things. If a traders wants to have some long term gain from forex then they should do some work and should not look for shortcut.

• Like 1

This is a COMMON problem, and is the reason why we see such high rates of failure in this industry. If we want to be successful, then we need to give education value. It is ONLY way we will be able to achieve greater results and perform well. I am grateful to FreshForex, who really helps me a lot with things. They have wonderful 7-step educational system, which really takes us on track in doing things right!

• 1 year later...

Education is something that’s extremely important and makes for a solid difference between success and failure. So our whole focus must be on that and I am happy to say that is exactly the case for me with FreshForex. They have superb Educational Setup that helps quite a lot and is perfect to guide us to right direction.

mYapHNm.jpg

There is no one who dont make mistakes and no business where there is no possibilities of loss the main thing is to learn and dont repeat mistakes because it might lead to money loss if trader will repeat same mistakes

Being Impatient
Ignore Risk management
Lack of technical knowledge

It is a perfect locally established business in light of the fact that no physical work in required around here. A merchant just need to sit before his/her PC and break down the market and put an exchange on his/her choice which will bring about benefit or misfortune. So it all the more simple for the individuals to begin this business while sitting in their home by putting away some cash as it were.

6 hours ago, Sandre said:

I was not prevented by the lack of any education in order to start trading and make a profit. I got all the necessary knowledge from the broker Amarkets, where they are successfully moving forward.

Hi,

If you choice a good broker for your trading then you can learn many things about trading. But all broker is not same. May be amarkets broker is helpful. 

Do you please give us more information about amarkets broker? 

But lack of education is really a big problem of forex trading. 

Thank you..

Knowledge in forex is power. Without it you will not make it far. It is no lie that most forex traders fail because they lack knowledge. it is from this knowledge that you develop your mind and prepare it for proper trading. Forex is more like a mind game. You have to be psychologically prepared to handle it. It means spending hours learning about something completely new to you. You have to be willing to sacrifice your time. there is no other way around it. Avoid making mistakes that newbies make and become different. never ruh into trading i you are not sure that oyu are ready. Even that little bit of doubt can cost you a lot. There area lot of sources of forex knowledge on the web, you can even get a mentor to make sure that you learn better.

It is more like lack of knowledge. There are a lot of things that we need to learn in forex before we can count ourselves as beginners. Learning is just the first step. The sad truth is that most people do not take this knowledge seriously. Skipping through it or just taking in some parts is a very risky thing to do. It leads to mistakes and very huge losses. Forx trading is a mind game is what i say. If you do not have the capability to reason and come up with bright ideas then you are on the wrong track. Practicing in the demo account is not enough.A demo account is just like a gamble. You practice in it and you do not even understand what you are doing. You win and make losses wirh your fake money and when you see that you are making accurate decicions you decide to trade for real. That is a bad idea. You need to learn first.

Lack of knowledge will always put your capital amount into a danger of LOSS. If your lucky only then u may have a bit of profit but its said half knowledge is dangerous. So before thinking to start trading into forex market to earn profit you must first gain proper knowledge of the market.