Selecting your broker

Gee Dee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/15/2021 at 1:12 AM, Michael Butcher said:

Reviews of brokers are important part for choosing broker. You need to have a lot of researching info, maybe, comments, study of licenses and so on. When I was looking for the right broker I found the good site Finarm. I learnt a lot of info about brokers on this site. You should check it! 

I choose my trading with the FXOpen Broker in the Year 2010 with SUCCESS :)

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, clerk said:

Ask in a personal message, I searched for a long time and found the best broker)

We need to choose a Forex Trading Broker that has the Low Spreads the reason why i am doing my trades with the FXOpen :)
They have Low Spreads on the GOLD and the Forex Pairs with USD
See the screenshots
image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 11 months later...

Regulation and reliability, as well as a good reputation, are essential criteria when choosing a broker. Losing money to scam or fraud is one of the most devastating things that can happen to a trader. Once these boxes are ticked, you can start looking at which broker satisfies your preferences in terms of services offered, fees and spreads, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 10:16 PM, Vaabum said:

So far, of all the brokers I have worked with, I prefer to use a broker from ExpertOption. This option seems to me the most profitable.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D

• 2 months later...

For newcomers entering forex for the first time, it is best to choose a regulated broker who has been active in forex for at least 4 to 5 years, as there are many new brokers who target new traders and scam them with bonus offers.

I can recommend brokers such as ICM and FP Markets, which have been in the forex business for over ten years and are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC, as well as having offshore licences.

• 1 month later...

The most crucial part of trading is choosing the right broker, because there are many brokers that lure in new traders and scam them. It is better to do a good amount of research and review of multiple brokers before trading live with them.

I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC regulated broker, since I scalp the main criteria were spreads and execution, and FP Markets spreads start at 0 pips with an execution speed of 35 ms, which is faster when compared to other similar brokers.

We see the habit of randomness in trading of traders which is the worst trading practice. However, you have to be careful about buying signals because most of the time these signals are of no value. This will leave you with no benefit but traders are mostly victim to this custom. Eurotrader allows traders with numerous account types and provides high leverage and narrow trading spread facility.

The thing that must be considered when choosing a broker to carry out forex trading is regulation, because by already having this regulation, traders will be safe later saving funds at the broker. I have also proven this by joining the FreshForex broker, my funds can be safe and comfortable trading.

Trading practice is a very important stage for improving skills. Based on trading experience, we must pay attention to these things to the maximum, because these aspects are very important and really need to be considered. Fortunately, Freshforex provides trading education facilities and complete learning facilities by providing the latest trading materials through webinars.

• 2 weeks later...

That's right, bro, as traders, we must continue to develop strategies and also develop good plans. This is done so that traders are more comfortable and safe in carrying out trading activities. I also always apply this with FreshForex broker, so I can last a long time in forex.