Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Beginners may try TA

Gee Dee

The fundamental factors are board in aspect, for this reason a trader specially a new baby may fiind it difficult to successfully conduct fundamental analysis in the initial level. Though fundamental analysis is a better analytical tool for the foreign currency exchange trader, technical analysis may well be applicable if a trader is beginner and he wants to enjoy triumphant trading. Nevertheless, there are diverse opinions in the midst of the traders. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information. It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 4:05 PM, Michael Butcher said:

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information. It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXopen :)
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think any of these analysis types is better than the other. Fundamental and technical analysis are best when used together, because they simply have a different purpose. Even though it is possible to only use one of them, if you use both, you can get really good at spotting trends and building a good strategy.