Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

4 Things Traders Must Do To Be Successful

analyst75

THESE 4 TRAITS WILL MAKE TRADERS SUCCESSFUL

If you have a passion for trading, Dr. Brett Steenbarger has some choice words for you: you're not going to make it. Instead, traders need to be passionate about markets. It may sound like a minor distinction, but it's not. In decades of working with billionaire hedge fund managers and traders, he's found that traders that are passionate about trading don't put in the work and trade too much.

To be successful trading, Dr. Steenbarger has learned:

1. A rule of thumb for how traders should control losses so that they never lose more in a morning than they can make in an afternoon, more in a day than they can make in a week and more in a week than they can make in a month;

1. Why traders should not just focus on minimizing their weaknesses, but also maximizing their strengths;

1. A simple trading journal that will help you improve each day; and

1. That the best traders are ones that embrace losses and use them to become better.

Author: Dr. Brett Steenbarger

Source: https://blog.topsteptrader.com/brett-steenbarger-limit-up-futures-trading

www.tallinex.com wants you to make money from the markets.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, it’s all to do with education for me. If we want to be successful then we need to give highest priority to education and education only. If we do that then we will see results in our favour. I am so grateful to my broker FreshForex, as thanks to their educational setup, it eases out the way for me. And more so, they even got demo and often comes up with freebies in no deposit bonus shape. So, with that one can easily reach the desired destination.

mYapHNm.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Successful traders are characterized by the same qualities that are characteristic of businessmen who have achieved everything they wanted. Career people who managed to reach unrealistic heights when their colleagues remained on the first steps. People who found the strength to work for themselves and were able to build their activities so that they brought a decent stable income. Read Ross Levinsohn Maven's biography, career development and his abilities are multifaceted.

https://www.mediaplaynews.com/ross-levinsohn-named-ceo-of-maven/

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...