Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GainMasters - gainmasters.com

I am not the admin.

The admin says:

We shall remain as the benchmark in multi-sector business. Being an innovative and technology driven Company consistently world-class products ensuring best consumer satisfaction through continuous value added services provided by highly professional and committed team. We shall increase our turnover by 100% in the next three years. We shall remain socially committed ethical company.

We undertake our quest with the enthusiasm of entrepreneurs, excited by the constant search for innovation. We value performance achieved with integrity. We will attain success as a world class leader with each and everyone of our people contributing with passion and an unmatched sense of urgency. Our strategy to build long-term partnership with the customers. With their support, we aim to maximize the potential of our business.

Investment Plans: 5.5% - 6.5% daily for 35 days

Licensed GoldCoders Script

Accept LR & PM

Link: http://gainmasters.com/

The site design is simple and not much of a professional look. And the rates being offered are a little bit high, which may not be sustained in a while ( completing the end of the 35-day period is already an achievement for the site if it last that long ). And the minimum investment needed is quite high high as well, being set at $10, which may be out of reach of many investors.

The site design is simple and not much of a professional look. And the rates being offered are a little bit high, which may not be sustained in a while ( completing the end of the 35-day period is already an achievement for the site if it last that long ). And the minimum investment needed is quite high high as well, being set at $10, which may be out of reach of many investors.

yeah , I notice that many of the sites now, especially sites that offer high profit rates, make the minimum is already high,

and this is one of the main reasons to be concerned about investing in these sites .

• 4 weeks later...

Well im gaming on it again.

i dont know if it will pay or not, i also think the design is simple but that has proven not important sometimes and sometimes when i think ive done well, taken a site with a flashy design and it didnt pay me either.

So

Im in

Heres my deposit:

Payment sended via LR U0216670

Date: 04/18/2011 06:20

Batch: 59387069

To Account: U8741388 (Gain Masters)

Amount: $10.00

gainmaster.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

many programs with the plans of kind ' principal included in daily profits ' have been more successful in the hyip industry,

the same way, this program is also has been successful so far to have managed to pay for around 46 days already,

the minimum asked to venture with them is also not that huge, a $10, when compared the security features of the program,

also this one is not so old that it won't be late to get in at this stage of the program.

This site might be very suitable for both ..... Beginner and expert ...... members .........

as they had set these investment plan for only 35 B-Days ......... that mean we have to Invest for 45 -50 Days .......... quite natural for the EoI .... Investors because

they need 90 days return ........ but RoI is little bit smaller as 5-7 % ........ although It has Only $10 min-Investment plan ........ so I think,

we are all must try our luck .............. But remember this is brand new site with no monitor ........

so there will be a 50-50 chance .........

bingo

Im at bep in gainmasters today:)

Only 0,65 cents to go. From here on its profit. I have 17 more days before my term is ended. So around 3 weeks they pay on weekdays not weekends. 5/7.

And suprise this is without rcb accounted. So far they paid me almost instant every day.

Im at bep in gainmasters today:)

Only 0,65 cents to go. From here on its profit. I have 17 more days before my term is ended. So around 3 weeks they pay on weekdays not weekends. 5/7.

And suprise this is without rcb accounted. So far they paid me almost instant every day.

good for you, anne, the program has been paying for around 50 days so far,

thus many of the investors might have reached the break even by now,

more profits from this program to all the investors,

but the ROI is so huge that is almost double in 35 business days, that is around seven weeks, instant payment system can be an attractive feature here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

whether it is principal included in daily profits or returned at the end, in both the cases the ROI is unsustainable,

thus the program is closed already, there is currently problem loading this one, thread moved to scam section !