Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WebsitePublication - websitepublication.com

I am not the admin.

Welcome to WebsitePublication.com! Our members enjoy all sorts of benefits so why not sign up today!

1% interest for 150 days

Earn passive income Monday through to Sunday

Interest paid everyday

Withdraw interest anytime

Deposit between $10-$1000 easily and securely

Multiple deposits allowed

Earn a dollar for every referral

No admin fees

DDOS protected server

Accept LR only

Link: http://websitepublication.com/

The minimum needed is high, being set at $10, which may not be afforded by anyone. But with the interest rate they are offering it is very reasonable and could be sustained for quite a while. But to those willing to invest they may have to wait for many days, but the good thing is that they pay everyday, before breaking even. And adding one or two more payment processors will definitely help increase membership.

The first thing that attract me to this site is there domain name. This does not have anything to do with website publication? But still i like the name. It could be easily remembered.

Though about their plan, i think the minimum is too high to test if this program will pay.

I readed thru the page of the site yesterday, and now when going back to this hyip i still like the plans and all. But i do not

like the design. Its one of the cheap and actually ive come to learn they can pay out for a long time to. But this i just dont like.

Maybe i take a chance but for the high minimum $10.00 i feel its a little to high for this script type.

I feel that this site is already legit , perhaps because it offers very low profit rates , and nothing makes it turn into a scam,

but profit rates are very low for me, this means I will be recovered capital after a very long time, before i get on the net profit

In addition, the minimum deposit is considered high for newbies .