Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Faces losses carefully

Gee Dee

Sometimes, we experience that foreign currency exchange traders want to trade after planning and setting trading attitude properly. But the results of few losing trades have forced them to change the mindset of a trader. When a trader faces losses recurrently he can be puzzle and can’t take actions properly. At this disturbing period a trader should try to take some break so that he can restore the required strength to carry out all trading activities properly further.

• 2 weeks later...

I always say NEVER fear losing, as it is part of the work and you just can’t move forward with tasting it. And in realistic way, the actual journey begins when you lose, as how you pick up decides your future as trader.

However, it does not mean losing via gambling and considering it fine, IF you lose when you followed a good strategy, then forget it and move on. I never fear losing like I said, and one MAJOR logic for this is support of broker like TpglobalFX. As not only they provide finest facilities for trading but very secure and safe SYSTEM! So, this is how I personally face up my fears of losing.

• 4 weeks later...

All Forex traders at some point of time or the other experience a losing trade. It can either be a small loss or a massive loss. Many traders get discouraged once they incur a loss and give up trading.

If a trader trades regularly then he will know that his analysis will not always bring positive result. And he will learn to accept the losses that occurs during trading. And will find a way to minimize those losses.

The first problem is most people do not have contact with real traders, so they don’t have a clear idea of what success looks like in the real world. Most people overestimate what they need to do to be successful compared to their peers.

Agree with you. I myself am not a successful trader yet. And have seen enough marketers claiming to be successful. Others who claim they are earning decent money from forex, they try to stay conservative. lol

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Losses are part of work and that shouldn’t discourage us but we need to learn from it. I have seen a lot of people lose because of wrong broker including myself which is the most painful thing and something you really have to be careful about. And always require to check things properly.

• 4 months later...

We have to be brave when it comes to losses. If we are always concern about losing, it will not help our cause at all. I am always very careful and with broker like FreshForex, it helps big time. I love using their Rebate Program, where one can get up to 20 USD per lot size trade, which includes the losing trades too. It all combines into perfection for me.

nam1ZYL.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...