Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pelupa - pelupa.com

Moustafa1976

I am not the admin of this site.

This is a good site that pays to post. It is basically an Indonesian site, but they have an English Section where the international members can participate.

When you are at the beginning you get paid just 2 cents a day. as you move to the next level where you get paid 4 cents and then at the senior level upto 7 cents. all these promotion to higher level is based on the activity at the site from a particular member.

Payouts are through Liberty Reserve. One has to set the payout limit which starts from 4 cents on wards upto $1. so one can set the limit and when it is reached it is automatically deposited into the LR account.

My link

This is Indonesian forum, i knew it, but there is international discussion too. This forum will give 3 cents daily for posting in there

no matter how much we posted. It's really weird if there are members who joined in there with that low amount of rate in each

day. It will be better to post in PTP site only one post we could get same with activities in there all days.

i think not easy to get 3 cents in a day i think for the initial rate low than that and to reach it member should post as many as they can so they will determine the rate that they will get in every day.thats right that this site is not good now because many other site giving good amount

@venmarz

I think that was easy to get 3 cents in a day from this site because we needed only make 1 post a day to make sure if we are

online in here. I think the site will depend on our visit only, and the forum didn't too much care about our activities in here for

long time.