Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

comparison between MT4 and MT5

Gee Dee

• 1 month later...

The MT4, in my opinion, is suitable for beginner traders looking to trade with currency pairs since it is simple to use since the MT4's only focus is on currency pairs.

The MT5 is an advanced version of the MT4 that can also trade on stocks, commodities, and forex.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 2:19 PM, Harvey said:

The MT4, in my opinion, is suitable for beginner traders looking to trade with currency pairs since it is simple to use since the MT4's only focus is on currency pairs.

The MT5 is an advanced version of the MT4 that can also trade on stocks, commodities, and forex.

I migrated from Hotforex MT4 to MT5 and should say that it is worth to do. Lots of new features I really like charting tools and API to connect my python script. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 8:43 PM, Ritesh.R said:

I personally find the MT4 server to be a lot more advanced, and it can support multiple trades simultaneously. 

It uses very little resources from your computer, and it works well even with low internet bandwidth.

With the help of MT4 trading based software we can do better trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In daily trading with FXOpen, I still use MT4, despite the broker offer of MT5, however already comfortable using MT4, but currently, I also using the TickTrader platform, this is new platform designed for ECN broker, it is possible to get negative spread using TickTrader terminal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 3:47 AM, radex78 said:

In daily trading with FXOpen, I still use MT4, despite the broker offer of MT5, however already comfortable using MT4, but currently, I also using the TickTrader platform, this is new platform designed for ECN broker, it is possible to get negative spread using TickTrader terminal.

We must always prefer to trade with a True ECN Broker.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/31/2023 at 4:01 AM, radex78 said:

True ECN brokers more convenient trading because the company is reliable, makes a good profit, and withdraw profit smoothly

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• Like 1