Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trading after planning

Gee Dee

Trading plan can help a foreign currency exchange trader in its own way. No matter whether a trader is trying to make investment on short term or long term basis, a proper trading plan can help a forex trader to achieve his goals to major extent. The reason is: it is a very helpful process to follow a trade plan to avoid over-thinking. Then his concentration remains on the execution of his own plan to achieve the targeted profit.

• 2 weeks later...

People always say to make a good trading plan for success in forex. Please give me a good trading plan example.

I guess you have not gone through a forex school. My suggestion is go through this https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/what-is-a-trading-plan

If that looks like too much then try to read this https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/summary-developing-a-trading-plan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I believe that trading is a really great option for earning. The important part of trading is to achieve a positive result. You need to make sure that the broker is reliable before start. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm com, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

14 hours ago, bigxy said:

They should then start with a demo account to learn how the forex trading processes work and if they lose while trading demo account they will lose nothing but gain experience because demo accounts comes up with virtual funds.

I agree, demo accounts are a great tool for learning and practicing without the risk. I think every beginner should try using a demo account first.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Without a great plan, trading is actually similar to trading randomly, which is not productive. Once you have any good plan regarding your pairs, timings of trading, trading strategy, trading volume, daily target, what to do in case you carry losses, how to exchange your emotions while trading, etc, then you'll find that you'll be able to increase the chances of your trades once you are trading within an organized manner. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 5:56 PM, Vaabum said:

Planning and the market are incompatible things. When I worked with a broker from ExpertOption, I tried to use plans as little as possible.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal :D