Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I think forex trading is to risky like the stock market.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think I would ever do forex trading programs to make money online because it is to risky.

Can you name a business which is not risky? There is none. There are people who are not made for risky ventures so it is ok if you do not enter in to the business. Don't let anyone force you. Just make your own decisions.

Most riskey online buisness but without managing the risk no earning can b taken.. you have to take risk for gaining something

I would not say most risky business. There are other businesses which posses more risk. But if you say whether if it involves high risk or not. Then I would say yes.

• 5 months later...

Every financial market has its own beauty. And a trader can’t make basic comparison between various financial markets as all the markets are distinctive in nature. And in this decentralized market of forex, a trader can feel the riskiness as there is no specific monitoring authority. But if a trader wants to survive here then instead of blaming the nature of the market, he must try to cope with the nature of forex.

Every financial market has its own beauty. And a trader can’t make basic comparison between various financial markets as all the markets are distinctive in nature. And in this decentralized market of forex, a trader can feel the riskiness as there is no specific monitoring authority. But if a trader wants to survive here then instead of blaming the nature of the market, he must try to cope with the nature of forex.

that's why traders really need to be able to have good and correct analytical skills, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in seeing opportunities and risks better than before.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Many people like to follow the advice they get from their families, neighbours, and friends, whether it is for investment or any other issue that they face. There are different kinds of investors with varied goals in the market. They have different priorities and budgets for investment.

While some strategies may be profitable for one, they may lead to losses for another. All investment goals change with time. So, it is better to set long-term investment strategies that will help earn profit in the future.

Many new investors are joining the stock market as they have lots of hopes of earning high returns and living a financially secured future. Though there are lots of benefits, they are not to forget the risks associated as well. All financial products have some pros and cons which investors must remember while investing in the share market.

•    There is no guarantee on returns. It depends upon the worth of the shares at the time of sale.
•    Investing becomes a priority only when there are high losses or market crashes
•    Try to create a diversified portfolio
•    Focus on long-term benefits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every investment market has its own risk. But there is risk management strategy which help you to minimize risk. So, every trader should know about the risk and learn risk management before start investing. My broker Eurotrader ebook help me lot to learn risk management strategy in my trading career. It is been two years and I am still surviving in this market.

One of the basic rules of successful trading is to make right decision at right time on right place. Many broker lost their investment because of wrong decision. Another rules of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without strategy it is quite impossible to make profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use Forex4you as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.