Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nyc Yields - nycyields.com

Nyc Yields is an investment system designed specifically for online investors. To make it easier for you and to reduce administrative expenses, we use the so-called e-currencies in our operations. Thus, you do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us.

Short Overview

Nyc Yields and their team strive to find the best market opportunities and get the best out of them. We select the best Forex and Commodities traders and diversify our investments between them. We're on constant search for new speculative opportunities. Our profit margins are solid, our strategies sophisticated.

115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Standard Plan $1 - $10,000 115.00

120% after 2 days

Bronze Plan $10 - $10,000 120.00

125% after 3 days

Silver Plan $50 - $10,000 125.00

155% after 7 days

Gold Plan $1 - $10,000 155.00

Payment processors: AlertPay, LibertyReserve and Perfectmoney

Referral commission: 5%

http://nycyields.com/?ref=lorenzoperea

Their script is quite better with good ROI, I like their 1$ invest as minimum but as I have seen most of short term plans were not sustainable like it, so I think this HYIP is also gonna go for flying for scam.. I am confused to see their front statistic as only 7 accounts created with 100$ only still deposited... SO we must need some payout proofs...

life time is five days and active, nice to see the program that has been paying for five days so far,

the minimum is just a $1 which is easy to test the status of the program for any investor that can afford a $1 to lose,

another good feature is that they accept AP option to venture with them,

over all this program looks good with profitable plans.