Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing the Best Broker: What to Look For

11 hours ago, Vaabum said:

I chose a broker from ExpertOption for the job. As for me, in terms of work, this is a really reliable and profitable option with which you can make great money.

at the Expert Option broker, can traders take advantage when there is a political storm? and is there a minimum withdrawal limit for trader's profit? and what can traders use to be able to profit at this broker?

On 2/20/2021 at 11:59 AM, nanamage said:

Because I trade with small capital, of course, I choose the FreshForex broker who can support my trading activities, because there is only $10 of capital I can trade on a real account, which is perfect for me.

We need to choose a Forex Broker that is True ECN and this is the reason i choose to do my trading with FXOpen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 7:17 PM, gds221 said:

I believe that the choice of a broker should be given quite a lot of attention. At least when I started working in this industry, a broker from Amarkets seemed a great option for me.

I choose to do my Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen as they have the Lowest Spreads.

See for yourself the screenshots

img1.png
img2.png