Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vorafund - vorafund.com

I am not the admin.

Start: 21.03.2011

Description:

Vorafund.com is a company established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts that specializes in high yield income opportunities. We are constantly searching with a long-time experience for new and reliable opportunities to invest and spread the risk. We mix a number of philosophies to create winning asset management results. We combine parts of proven investment theories from value, growth, income and hedged investing to generate superior returns.

Vorafund.com is unique in it's total commitment to a distinct set of institutional investment processes, each striving to drive performance while paying strict attention to risk controls, regardless of the market environment. It s management teams cover the globe and deliver distinct style specific expertise within each relevant asset class.

Plans:

24%-27% daily for 5 days;

120%-135% after 3 days

Deposit min./max.: 10$/60000$.

Accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect money. Withdrawal manual. Refcommission 6-7%.

Link: http://vorafund.com/

I can get the site up. Working just fine for me. Well it has the cheap script. Running for 1 day and so far havent seen any payment proofs. I will not go inside this

hyip for one single reason, i dont like the fast fast games. And when i see a fast game only a couple of days terms with cheap script im out.

It would have been a little better in my thoughts if they went for a little longer terms in the plans. But for me the min is quiet high with $10.00 in the first plan.

I will not go inside this

hyip for one single reason, i dont like the fast fast games. And when i see a fast game only a couple of days terms with cheap script im out.

Yes, but some people love the adventure with these sites, but it is better to try to invest in this type of sites during the early hours of the start of work for these sites,

because I already do not trust in this type of sites more than one day .