Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to select correct broker?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/26/2021 at 12:21 AM, gds221 said:

I tried different brokers for work, but I liked the broker from Amarkets more than the others. As for me, now it is really the best offer on the market

I have seen many of the Forex brokers but now i am doing my trading with the ECN Broker FXOpen Markets from the Year 2010 with SUCCESS :)

It is my understanding that choosing the right broker is the second most important step in succeeding in this market, next to having an effective and proven trade strategy plan. I trade at Hotforex and have access to wide range of trading instruments including stocks, bonds and indices. 

9 hours ago, boltushkin said:

It is my understanding that choosing the right broker is the second most important step in succeeding in this market, next to having an effective and proven trade strategy plan. I trade at Hotforex and have access to wide range of trading instruments including stocks, bonds and indices. 

76b773529897ec9a6dfc16ee13e09e51.png

Of course, there are several ways traders work that must be studied well to make trading more profitable so that it is more understandable and successful when entering a trading account at the FreshForex broker and indeed there is a lot of education and performance so that when you take advantage of bonuses and promos that are given more easy

On 7/8/2021 at 9:02 PM, Erienner said:

the easiest option is when there are friends who have already decided on a broker, but in general it is very good to try different options and determine the best option for yourself

We need to understand that in the Forex trading business the most important factor is to do our trading with a Regulated Broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Choose a broker based on your personal skills and trading level. I'm a scalper, and I trade with FP Markets.

I chose FP Markets because, for a scalper execution speed, tight spreads and lower commission costs are important, which my broker is able to provide

On 8/9/2021 at 7:15 AM, Upoctin said:

Brokers always help a trader to make good profit so always choose a good and reliable broker with good reputation in the market.

To get a true reliable broker every single trader have to undergo through some thorough research which they have to do at their own because recomending a broker is really getting hard these days as every day a new broker coming in while many winding up their business as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 11:58 PM, bigxy said:

To get a true reliable broker every single trader have to undergo through some thorough research which they have to do at their own because recomending a broker is really getting hard these days as every day a new broker coming in while many winding up their business as well.

We will have to understand this fact that doing trades in the Forex markets will take both the Time and Efforts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 1:57 PM, FXOpen Trader said:

We will have to understand this fact that doing trades in the Forex markets will take both the Time and Efforts.

at FXOpen is it possible for traders to take advantage of the profits and also the management of existing trades to make it easier, and of course how do traders use them, with conditions or not?