Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You don't have to be on the right!

Forex is a zero sum game. There is no specific guarantee that successful traders or experienced traders won’t lose. Thereby if we think that after spending many years, we won’t face any loss; it is entirely a wrong idea. But yes, it is true that we should know it very well that how we can handle our losses to bounce back to our normal trading life. A smart trader should forget the loss but remember the lessons from it.

The problem with signal providers these days is that there is a lot of misuse, as it is less regulated than becoming a hedge fund. Everyone can become a signal provider these days. Knowing the accurate signal is crucial. Sure, you have practiced times when you entered the trade and waited during the changing zone while some other pair was making a solid step.

• 1 month later...

The problem with signal providers these days is that there is a lot of misuse, as it is less regulated than becoming a hedge fund. Everyone can become a signal provider these days. Knowing the accurate signal is crucial. Sure, you have practiced times when you entered the trade and waited during the changing zone while some other pair was making a solid step.

Forex signal misuse is not something new which has been seen recently. It has been like this for a long time. This is one of the reason I don't recommend any 3rd party's suggestion when it comes to trading.

I seriously worry least about RIGHT or WRONG. I believe that it is ALL about working in a way that you feel comfortable and make decisions with confidence. IF you do that then to me that is ENOUGH.

I always do analyze and only then I trade, it helps a lot with the pair like eur nok, which is very easy to work on. I follow up eur nok prediction, which further helps me with decision making.

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously worry least about RIGHT or WRONG. I believe that it is ALL about working in a way that you feel comfortable and make decisions with confidence. IF you do that then to me that is ENOUGH.

I don't disagree with you but traders should trade with a plan and not just with confidence. Confidence is necessary and so is a trading plan which will bring positive pips to the account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no specific trading strategy for a specific trading plan. Trading plan will make it simpler for you to get better results. It is similar to getting a GPS. The major goal of traders and trading plan should be consistent profits.

Well said. If a trader has a long term vision for his trading then it can be of tremendous help for that trader to have a trading plan. Getting good result consistently is not an easy task but those who can do it will sure get well deserved reward.

• 3 months later...

The terminal has to become your companion instead of being an unknown environment. You have to understand what all the features mean, how they work. You should know how the price moves and why does it do it.

Traders also need to be able to improve their existing trading skills, so that traders can be more confident in being able to get better and be more leverage in surviving on real accounts, helped by trading plans so that traders can run increasingly focused trading.

• 2 weeks later...

traders can increase trading opportunities if they are diligent in training and also discipline in choosing trading positions, with the help of analytical services provided by these trusted brokers can be very helpful in my trading performance

07df5de2857356432351fbe60dfc1b3f.png

Hello, are you trading with FreshForex, I saw a similar page on their website. I also trade with them, what do you think about the 200 % bonus currently on promotion? 

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely, it is only common sense this. There is no way anyone can always be right so we need to just make other factors work for ourself. And that is through right money management, which is not hard at all. I find it incredibly easier with FreshForex, as they got lovely 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, which helps me with money management. Then there is also market analysis to help things in any situation.