Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

dollarbox

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

You don't have to be on the right!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

pipdmt

pipdmt

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

After several years of trading and mentor ship and various forex seminars, I guess what I've learnt is that, you could know everything in forex but still loss, So the idea is not how much you have lost or know, but how you behave after a loosing streak.

bredd

bredd

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Forex signals helped me lot. 

anton.blood

anton.blood

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Forex forums and discussion help me a lot on my trading.

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Forex is a zero sum game. There is no specific guarantee that successful traders or experienced traders won’t lose. Thereby if we think that after spending many years, we won’t face any loss; it is entirely a wrong idea. But yes, it is true that we should know it very well that how we can handle our losses to bounce back to our normal trading life. A smart trader should forget the loss but remember the lessons from it.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

The problem with signal providers these days is that there is a lot of misuse, as it is less regulated than becoming a hedge fund. Everyone can become a signal provider these days. Knowing the accurate signal is crucial. Sure, you have practiced times when you entered the trade and waited during the changing zone while some other pair was making a solid step.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

The facilities provided by brokers must indeed be used properly, this is used so that traders can be better and can be maximized in improving their trading skills and able to be more maximal in surviving and making profit.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

It matters on different criteria of a broker. There are many brokers who are tagline too many services on their website but do not facilitate anything in real work time. 

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
Existing facilities must be able to be used properly, this is useful so that traders can get more leverage in improving their trading skills, experience, and benefits that will be gained by traders, so that traders will be more maximal in managing trading activities on real accounts.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,197 posts

The problem with signal providers these days is that there is a lot of misuse, as it is less regulated than becoming a hedge fund. Everyone can become a signal provider these days. Knowing the accurate signal is crucial. Sure, you have practiced times when you entered the trade and waited during the changing zone while some other pair was making a solid step.

Forex signal misuse is not something new which has been seen recently. It has been like this for a long time. This is one of the reason I don't recommend any 3rd party's suggestion when it comes to trading.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

I think traders are better able to improve their trading skills well, so they can be more independent in carrying out trading activities to be able to manage existing funds and risks and be able to generate profits that are in line with expectations.

Alick Bannerman

Alick Bannerman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I seriously worry least about RIGHT or WRONG. I believe that it is ALL about working in a way that you feel comfortable and make decisions with confidence. IF you do that then to me that is ENOUGH.

I always do analyze and only then I trade, it helps a lot with the pair like eur nok, which is very easy to work on. I follow up eur nok prediction, which further helps me with decision making.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

To trade in volatile markets, you first have to find it. While volatile markets present more trading opportunities, they typically fit traders with considerable risk appetite given the fact that high volatility trading can lead to high losses.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,197 posts

I seriously worry least about RIGHT or WRONG. I believe that it is ALL about working in a way that you feel comfortable and make decisions with confidence. IF you do that then to me that is ENOUGH.

I don't disagree with you but traders should trade with a plan and not just with confidence. Confidence is necessary and so is a trading plan which will bring positive pips to the account.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

There is no specific trading strategy for a specific trading plan. Trading plan will make it simpler for you to get better results. It is similar to getting a GPS. The major goal of traders and trading plan should be consistent profits.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,197 posts

There is no specific trading strategy for a specific trading plan. Trading plan will make it simpler for you to get better results. It is similar to getting a GPS. The major goal of traders and trading plan should be consistent profits.

Well said. If a trader has a long term vision for his trading then it can be of tremendous help for that trader to have a trading plan. Getting good result consistently is not an easy task but those who can do it will sure get well deserved reward.